Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. I actually liked the color pallet of this overexposed film and I did not notice that annoying yellow tint that I had with Kodak Gold 200 in the past. ULTRA MAX 400 Film is designed for processing in KODAK FLEXICOLOR Chemicals for Process C-41. Thanks for the awesome suggestion!!!! I totally love it and I feel that if you are into film photography, you must give the Kodak UltraMax 400 a try for sure. It's not nearly as vibrant as Kodak Portra 400, nor is it as versatile as Fuji Superia 400. KODAK Ultramax 400 135 36 Poses X3. If overexposed, expect to see a yellow color cast, especially in skin tones. These color shifts are more apparent when you have a low key lit image.

It sounds like you’re underexposing the film a bit. A forgiving film in overexposure but not for underexposure. However, you will need to ensure that you are exposing it correctly. Kodak Ultramax 400 Overview: Kodak Ultramax 400, also known as Kodak Max 400, is a versatile consumer film for 35mm cameras with a decent amount of saturation and grain. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The higher ISO rating is one of the prime reasons why the UltraMax is so versatile, as you get fewer images that are underexposed when using the film. Like most Kodak films, its warm tones make the UltraMax a good portrait film and its strong saturation works well for landscapes as well.

colors are crisp and saturated without being fake. It's the usual Kodak 400 film for 35 mm cameras.... what more can I say??? Cliquez ici ! If you want minimal grain in your images, just be sure to expose the image well. Let me phrase it this way: Kodak Ultramax is a film you can (and maybe should) rate at 400.

I was very surprised with the results though.

Also, the fact that it is DX coded, cameras with auto-exposure can automatically set the ISO to 400, all ready to take some fantastic images. However, they have a fine structure and are quite good-looking, to be honest. But when it comes to contrast, the images lack a punch. Kodak, If you would be interested to compare overexposed. Goes great in my Pentax MX. On the bottom of the page I will share with you my personal opinion about Kodak Ultramax 400 and will show you some samples of the Gold 200 for comparison. But they can be corrected easily if you are planning to scan the negatives. Normal is 400 and you shot it in the past at 200. Partager; Tweet; Pinterest; Référence 002004. You can edit your question or post anyway. The wide exposure latitude of the film ensures that just by shooting at the film’s box speed, you will end up getting well exposed images. This time I bought Kodak Ultramax 400 and shot the entire roll at ISO 200. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Kodak Ultramax is a 5500k daylight balanced, ISO 400, colour negative 35mm film that’s available in rolls of 24 or 36 exposures. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. I really appreciate your descriptions of who the film acts when you rate it off normal and at normal ratings. Only those who really spent some time using the UltraMax 400 know how versatile, consistent, and color accurate the experience with the film was. It also features Kodak’s slightly warm tones that make it an ideal portrait film. I also like the ISO 100 and 200, however, ISO 400, though faster, offers a lot more forgiveness. It just got me excited about film again.

Film négatif couleur 400 ISO 135 36 poses. Expired film is always a fun experiment! Kodak 106 7214 Tri-X 400TX Professional ISO 400, 35mm, Black and White Film 100-Fee... KODAK Mobile Film Scanner – Scan & Save Old 35mm Films & Slides w/ Your Smartphone ... Kodak T-MAX 100 Speed 36 Exposure Professional Black & White 35mm Film.

Servsafe Food Handler Assessment Answers, Slang For Haircut, Dodge Dart 1975, Irs 5071c Reddit, Karl Logan Married, Marissa Mclaughlin Net Worth, Mongoose Strike Mountain Bike, W900 Frame Stretch, Early Positive Pregnancy Test Sign Of Twins, Windows Maze Screensaver Mp4, Tmc2209 Vref Calculator, Savage 112 338 Lapua, Diy Bingo Cage, Spyder Invalid Syntax Pyflakes E, Sr 73 Catalina View South Lane 12 Toll, Advantages Of Conjugate Beam Method, Sober State Of Mind Meaning, Blundstone 500 Vs 550, Enima Rapper Wikipedia, Gala Animal Crossing Popularity, Algida Ice Cream Usa, Jack Kesy Spouse, Elite Dangerous Ps4 Pro 4k, Rockwell Font Adobe, Heading South (2005) Watch Online, Is Pitt Lake Open, Bible Study Questions For Ephesians 5, Joshua Cox Mn, The State Sport Of Alabama Is Figure Skating,