Shipping and handling to Canada will be 40.00.

4. Truss rod fully intact and works great.

We will leave positive feedback once feedback has been received.

I can recalculate when I know your zipcode. The neck is off a Peavey Raptor, cut out to look like a Wolfgang neck. 10. Le passage de l'encolure doit être positionné devant le garrot et recouvrir les épaules. The locknut is a 1 11/16" Gotoh MIJ locknut and the tuners are wilkinson easylock tuners. for an additional fee of 16.00.

All international shipments are marked as a gift. Maple Neck.

45mm nut width. At this point you can select the sound you want by purchasing the pickups.

If you have any special needs for payment or shipping please email us before making a purchase. I accept Paypal. buyers and will ship most items worldwide but under no circumstances will we lower a value.

Heel is 2-3/16" wide.

We would appreciate an email from zero feedback users prior to bidding. Please ask any and all questions before bidding all sales are final. Make Offer - Vintage 1982-1984 Kramer USA Pacer Series Body from B 4 digit sn *Worldwide* Kramer Sambora Wiring. Neck is straight. Once package has been shipped. Shipping and handling to Canada. Please view the photos carefully for condition and detail and ask any questions that you need to.

Maple Neck. BUYER PAYS ALL RETURN SHIPPING COSTS. Refunds are only given on electronics an pickups if they are not working.

Truss rod is intact and fully functional. If payment is not received in that time. Comes Complete with All Original Gotoh Tuners and Floyd Rose R2 Locking Nut. Front headstock has some surface scratches. Tracking and info is automatically uploaded through ebay. This is the 1984 Kramer Pacer Electric Guitar Neck.

Partitions musicales et livres de chansons anciens et vintage, Partitions musicales et livres de chansons contemporains, Formalités douanières et suivi international fournis, + Frais de livraison estimés (110,94 EUR), + Frais de livraison estimés (126,22 EUR), + Frais de livraison estimés (127,81 EUR), + Frais de livraison estimés (164,43 EUR), + Frais de livraison estimés (119,67 EUR), VeRO: Programme de protection de la propriété intellectuelle. Buy | Sell | Trade Musical Gear. There is also a hairline crack near the nut as you can see in the pics.

MAPLE WITH ROSEWOOD FRETBOARD. US Shipping only.

Refunds are only given on electronics and pickups if they are not w, The headstock was broke before I bought it. SHIPPING TO USA& CANADA. All International: Impo, I just pulled this out of a tub of guitar stuff from an estate sale in oc calif. it is maple wood.It appears it was on a guitar,looks like it was cleaned up a bit, no name brand on it, there are 22 frets, and, the fretboard hangs over on the end, my buddy says its probly 1980s era, like Jackson,charvel,kramer era, GOOD LUCK, Used Kamer neck for sale.

Neck has 1-11/16" nut width and is routed for an R-3 Floyd Rose nut. The headstock was cracked and repaired.

Yes I will ship worldwide. Neck is straight to my eye.

Buyer pays return shipping. 5. 7. Free shipping and handling within USA Only! Neck will be shipped for an additional fee of 23.00. Lawsuit Headstock.

This neck was on a Fender MIM Stratocaster and it played great.

At the bottom, some dufus drilled mounting screwholes through the fretboard, but then some other dufus filled them in. Maple Neck. Up for sale is a 1980's Kramer Focus neck with a sanded& doweled(repaired) headstock. It's a breeze. I've got a 1977 Kramer 350g for sale with hard shell case. This neck would be the perfect addition to your next custom guitar build! All international shipments are marked as a gift. Truss rod works. Logo has some wear. FITS ESP, KRAMER, ACE, Kramer Striker 100ST Guitar Neck Banana Hockey Stick Style Headstock 1980's, "Billy Bo" guitar project with Kramer neck, 1980's MIJ Kramer Focus 2000 Blue Maple Guitar Neck Floyd Ready, 1985 Kramer Focus 3000 Beak Red Maple Guitar Neck Floyd Ready 22 Fret, 1980's Kramer USA Pacer E Series American Maple Guitar Neck Floyd Ready #17, 1980's Kramer USA Pacer B Series Beak Guitar Maple Neck Floyd Ready 22 Fret, 1980's Kramer USA Pacer E Series American Maple Guitar Neck Floyd Ready #20, 1981 Kramer USA Pacer A Series Strat Maple Guitar Neck 22 Fret Lawsuit Headstock, KRAMER AMERICAN BARETTA PACER VINTAGE ELECTRIC GUITAR NECK DIMINISHING USA LOGO. Neck Specs: Heel Width- 2 3/16" Nut Width- 1 5/8" Heavy R2 Compatible Please Read Before Bidding on this item! Comes with plate and screws. Floyd Rose neck. Neck plays fine and stays in tune real well. Provenance : États-Unis. The only real"issue" with the neck is someone for some reason used locking nut clamp screws that were longer than normal and they routed small indents into the neck under the lock nut. Yes I will ship worldwide.

8. Buyers have 24 hours to make payment for the auction won.

A bit of tiny chipping arpund edge of headstock. It comes complete as shown. Neck will be shipped for an additional fee of 23.00. If payment is not received in that time, item will be relisted. Kramer Striker FR electric guitar neck. Unpaid item case will be open and item will be relisted. The fretboard was taped off for the repair and is still a bit gummy from the tape. Depends on the girth of your customs. We are a small seller of(mostly) used guitar parts. Payment is due within 48 hours of auction end unless other arrangements are made. Auction Rules: 1. Both have a little bit wider heels for room for sanding at 2.20" The ESP style has a little chatter along the edge of the fretboard but if you go with a heavy rolled edge that should take care of most of it. Shipping and handling to Canada will be 42.00. Noticeable wear on each side of heel. Rosewood Fretboard. Dent on edge of fretboard between 6th and 7th fret(see pic#11) Has a marking on edge of heel(see pic#10) Neck is in overall good to great condition. CHECK MY 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK! MusicYo Gibson era. AK. 22 Frets. Rare and magnificent Wenge Musikraft USA made Kramer neck replacement! I regret that I am in a financial bind and have to give this one up but I will be buying more for myself. NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS: If you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Please Read Before Bidding on this item!

High School Musical Scenes Script, Por Mi No Te Detengas Lyrics In English, Space Mountain Vs Seven Dwarfs, Edge Of Seventeen 1998 Google Drive, Juice Wrld And Lil Uzi Songs, Molly Smith Height, Honda Element Axle Nut Torque Spec, Tetris Snes Rom, How To Shrink Elastic Bracelets, Lycia Star Trek Fleet Command, Penny Plural Nouns, スーツ 鈴木大輔 弁護士資格, Milton Babbitt Ensembles For Synthesizer, Rick Mcvey Net Worth, Sheepshead Bucket Trick, Brad Greenquist Wife, Ion True Tones For Dark Hair Cherry, Crovetti Twins Parents, How Many Snake Bite Casualties In Vietnam War, Saïd Taghmaoui Wife, Restaurant Pre Shift Briefing Template, David Beasley Net Worth, Kemmons Wilson Net Worth, Keto Bread Costco Franz, Tony Touch Wife,