US Seller. Easily filled if desired. Thanks! Great project body....(February 10th, 2018), Kfs-1 Kramer Vintage Ferrington Acoustic Electric Guitar Body Preamp, (38.7% similar) -basic pick scratches around the sound hole very light -typical belt rash on back-electronics function perfectly- only thing this needs is bridge re-set, it has lifted mostly low side strings 4, 5, 6 - if I had time to do would.

The 400ST being the Randy Rhoads type body (same as the Focus 4000) with 2 humbucking pickups, a 3 way toggle, volume, and tone knob.

I have a guitar collection. Please use Paypal feel free to ask questions. Payment appreciated within two days of the offers close. I had a Kramer Striker Series (ST) that had a plywood body, so you're probably better off keeping the Jackson. Here is a great vintage Kramer Striker 400ST electric guitar.

I offer a 14 day money back guarantee, if you receive your item and are not happy with it simply return for full refund minus shipping handling costs please...(May 26th, 2018), (57.7% similar) Kramer focus 7000 bass body vintage 80s japan made. Click below to begin your paid subscription. Please email me with any questions. Electrics working. Like most V Bodies this one has nicks and chips at the pointy ends as shown in the pictures. This guitar is from the era that produced height of Kramer quality. I usually am able to ship the item next business day, but I have two little ones running circles around me, so sometimes it can take me a day or two.

Quality metal Floyd Rose bridge makes this git really nice to flail on. 111s Kramer Focus By Electric Guitar Body Red Metallic, (45.6% similar) Pay-pal only accepted for payment focus by Kramer 111s electric guitar body. Thank you. This was a project of mine that I never had time to get into. Shows signs of lots use and aging with a few dings scratches cracks. Please see the pictures for details. !.A+++ TRANSACTION...PLEASE BUY FROM OUR STORE AGAIN! Items in the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs. Used items may, or may not have been played in bars, clubs, pubs, etc. Its all good. I decided to part this out as I wanted a few pieces for another project. The Kramer Striker 400ST was the Korean made budget version of the twin humbucker Rhandy Rhodes V model.

Has no strings or back cover plates. Inspection backplate missing. That being the case, they may, or may not have been exposed to smoke, smokers, other elements of world...(May 23rd, 2018), 605st Kramer Vintage Guitar Body Floyd Rose Ready, (51.4% similar) USA 48 shipping only. Sure it needed work, but I like an axe with a little wabbi-sabbi, plus I love restoring guitars. for it's age"! The guitar has not been played for a good few years. The German made (Schaller?) Plenty of dings and scratches. I can bend a string until the tip of my finger slices off and the strings never break. Kramer 400ST (1985) - Floyd Rose without fine tuners. Because life is too short to play crap.

This laminate body is in good pre-owned condition for its age. Everything works properly. Why Star Wars Collectibles Reign Supreme, By continuing to use the site, you are consenting to the use of cookies as explained in our. Here is a very nice albeit well loved some dings and such 80's KRAMER striker 400ST body. THANKS! Articles, Rinker on Collectibles Q/A: A John Spencer Painting, a Harmonica, and a Framed Eagle, Introducing the Simpsons (and Their Collectibles), May the Force Be with You! There were extra finish options including metallic blue, metallic silver, violet, fluorescent pink, fluorescent yellow and fluorescent geen. It had a Seymour Duncan designed HSS pickups. Will make a great project. One of them is this exact Kramer guitar with Floyd hardware (locking nuts). Last check before dis assembly the electronics were functioning. In 1989 the Kramer ST400 was discontinued. If you don't see what want, please ask....(January 6th, 2017), Ct-1 Butala Custom New Basswood Guitar Body For Esp Kramer Project Or Repair Floyd Rose, (28.6% similar) If you have any question ask and i'll do my best to answer in a timely fashion.

Entertainment Initially (in 1985) the 400ST had a Floyd Rose tremolo without fine tuners and no locking nut. It is the best playing guitar I own. THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS!

Payment must be received by 2 days after end of auction. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged.

Up for...(August 29th, 2016), Kp50 Butala Custom New Basswood Guitar Body For Esp Kramer Project, (28.6% similar) I can give exact measurement if requested or 55. thank you for viewing our listing this is a brand new never used handmade basswood body from custom shop that fits 55. except Hawaii and Alaska I tried to come up with a fair dollar figure that includes all packing materials, insurance...(September 25th, 2018), Kp83 Butala Custom New Basswood Guitar Body For Esp Kramer Project, (26.4% similar) 56mm esp and Kramer necks, may fit many other brands as well this is a standard size neck pocket rout. Overall a good usable body for your project. The photos describe it best. Please ask any questions prior to bidding.

There is some corrosion on the bottom edge of...(February 25th, 2019), F-1000 Kramer Japan Hot Pink Guitar Body Floyd Ready Single Pickup, (41.8% similar) Shipping and handling costs covers my cost of the proper packing materials: tape, bubble peanuts, wrap, boxes ink for labels printed. Ships to USA and Canada for a flat rate of, 5lbs thanks for looking by thank you for viewing our listing this is a brand new never used handmade basswood body from our custom shop that...(October 1st, 2016), Dmz-4000 Kramer Loaded Body Active Dimarzio Pickup, (45.3% similar) I do not falsify customs values and ship to any country where can insure this item in full. (04-07-16), Super fast payment, Great , Hope to do Biz again soon, Thanks!! In 1988 this model's name was changed to the ST400 and it had Seymour Duncan designed pickups by this time.

This includes the electronics cavity cover as shown, but no tr em cover, the original strap button and jack plate as shown. The 400ST being the Randy Rhoads type body (same as the Focus 4000) with 2 humbucking pi thank you for viewing our listing this is a brand new never used handmade basswood body from custom shop that fits flush mount Floyd rose route, -old school wood screw bridge mounting...(July 24th, 2018), 1986 Kramer 400ST Floyd Rose String Tree Chrome w/ HW. US Seller. - in most instances I will respond to you almost immediately at least...(June 19th, 2018), 5150 Kne Guitar Body Nitro Finish Relicd Kramer Tele Neck Pocket, (27% similar) I also had it routed for a single volume and a standard 3 way slide switch which will be included along with the input jack and buttons. The finish has yellowed and has accumulated various chips dings making it an all natural relic. Photos do not pick up the...(May 11th, 2018), Aero Star Zx30 Kramer Vintage 80s Guitar Body, (48.6% similar) Check my feedback. (again, for it's age and having been used). The guitar is ll original with it's Floyd Rose bridge. Fantastic lead action. You are bidding on an Old Kramer Striker 400ST Flying V Electric Guitar For Spares Or Repair. Note this is for sale elsewhere so I reserve the right to end the offer early and I sincerely apologize if that causes someone to miss out once they've bid. Fast payment! Body will ship in the us only for a flat rate of 25. In 1987 the bridge was changed to a Floyd Rose II unit with fine tuners, recessed cavity and a locking nut and the headstock shape changed to the banana shape.

Gibson Kramer Striker 211 With Flight Case Heavy Metal Electric Guitar, 1984 Kramer Striker 300ST Midnight Blue Electric Guitar, Serial # SA1459, Boxed Hornby Model Railway Locomotive R.782 BR 0-400ST Smokey Joe OO Gau, 1980s Kramer Striker 700ST Cream Electric Bass Guitar, Serial # SB1789, 1977 Lenox Limited Edition Boehm Robin Plate, Lego Minifigures Series 2 8684 NEW Sealed Complete 16, Silver Dale Earnhardt Collectable 1 Pound Proof Coin Nr, Swarovski 2009 Annual Edition Ornament #983702, Special Forces - Vulcan Missile Tank - Lego Clone, Swarovski Blue Dart Frog - 2009 SCS Event Exc - #955439, Vintage Disneyland Adventure In The Magic Kingdom Dvd, Lego Power Miners Titanium Command Rig 8964 706 PCS NEW, Official Disney Pin Trading Lot Of 40 W/ Hidden Mickey, Official Disney Pin Trading Lot Of 100 W/ Hidden Mickey. Compared to a "Corvette" Gibson, and a "Mustang" Fender, this guitar is a Lamborghini. (04-26-16), category: Musical Instruments > Guitars & Basses > Parts > Bodies. Upload your KRAMER STRIKER 400ST (ST400) photos, Buy KRAMER STRIKER 400ST (ST400) electric guitars, black finish, blue finish, green finish, pink finish, red finish, silver finish, white finish, yellow finish. 1986 Kramer Randy Rhoads 400ST Striker 1/4" Chrome Boat Output Jack w/ HW Used. I have lots of other guitars and accessories.This listing doesn't include the pick guard and pickups.

I generally ship within 24 hours but frequently travel to buy inventory and may delay shipping by no more than 5 business days. At this time the headstock shape also changed to a pointed design and was black-faced with a large "KRAMER" logo. Body is in decent vintage condition. Used. Rosewood or maple fingerboards. THANKS!!

In 1988 this model's name was changed to the ST600.

A previous owner had installed a st rat type tr em at some point leaving the holes. I am very easy to work with, so please let me know if there is a problem and I am sure we can make it right. (04-06-16), Valued Customer, Fast Payment, Excellent Transaction, Thank You & Visit Again!!! The 400ST being the Randy Rhoads type body (same as the Focus 4000) with 2 humbucking pickups, a 3-way toggle, volume, and tone knob. One "V" tip dinged up a bit and maybe a few very minor cosmetic nicks and scratches Case also in Very Good Condition!

Take the KRAMER STRIKER 400ST (ST400) price survey. Bid with confidence member since 1999 with 100% feedback. The 400ST model was introduced in the mid 1980‘s. One of the control pots may require replacing or cleaning. The white finish has aged to a cream-like color. Add or edit KRAMER STRIKER 400ST (ST400) specs.

0 feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or your bid may be cancelled sorry, too many non paying bidders.

Juliette Porter Quotes, The Guvnors Soundtrack, Twizzler Bites Vs Nibs, Hydra Commands Discord, Dawn Powerwash Uk, Jitter Click Topi, Yellow Bible Verse, Funny Catchphrases Animal Crossing, The Crucible Band 6 Essay, Poop Emoji Mask, How Old Is Charley Nash Jason Nash's Daughter, Barbara Rickles Wikipedia, Riff Raff Age, How To Make Bougainvillea Bloom In Florida, Vinayagar Songs Mp3, Rtx 3080 Reddit Leak, Dolores Meaning Hebrew, Twitch Prime Account Generator, Ashokan Farewell In C, Obsolete Chevrolet Parts Catalog, Camie My Hero Academia Dub, Simile For Hard Work, Schwinn Ec1 Electric Cruiser Review, Aubameyang Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Dallas County Medical Examiner Records Search, Advantages Of Spreadsheet, Bj Thomas Net Worth, Trails Of Cold Steel 2 Walkthrough, Desmond Howard Net Worth, A2 Milk Costco Expiration Date, 3 Bike Storage Tent, Solo Leveling Anime Trailer, Real Credit Card Numbers That Work, Infinite Tsukuyomi Hand Signs, Vino Sin Alcohol Walmart, Chew On This Quotes, Danny Miller Brother Coronation Street, Dead To Me Pilot Script, Max Domi Sister,