There is no phone number at all and no other way to get in touch other than gmail. I MADE MY FIRST PURCHASE AND THE PRODUCT CAME SO QUICKLY AND WRAPPED REALLY NICE SO I FELT I WAS SAFE. Never had any problems. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "UNDEPENDABLE SERVICE WOULDNT … I received the order about 3 weeks later and it look similar to the website item, but is CHEAPLY made, scratchy material and extremely small. A very expensive purchase and they were not willing to refund my money. They will not respond to emails. LilyCloth also used a fake return address: Jon, Bent Creek Grocery, 2352 Bent Creek Rd., Auburn, AL 36830. i ordered smalls has anyone else had this concern? The sites don't appear to offer a way to contact them and often pretend shipping is delayed. Do not order from these people it is a scam because they scam me and will not take my calls or answer my emails. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Aweful service, awful products. I'm very disappointed and will NEVER pay for anything from this low quality and horribly organized Lily boutique ever again. No reply to 6 emails.

However, the real trust seal logo should be clickable so that we can click on that which will send us to the official website of McAfee to verify that trust seal. I have now waited a month for either the items or some kind of answer. It has been 11 days since i received a tracking number but can't track i want my money back cause i will not get it in time, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. If you dont feel like paying for more than you get or getting your debit card info stole, DONT BOTHER! Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "No! But the real problem is they we have sent multiple emails for a return authorization within their "7 day" return policy and all have been completely ignored. I cant even say with my order becasuse I never even received it! The clothes was disappointing made of scratch material.save your time and money.zero information on this company. Access the headquarters listing for Dress Lily here. I have reached out to their email address because there is not an phone number. Luckily, the suits were cheap. From. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. The clothes was disappointing made of scratch material.save your time and money.zero information on this company. This is very sad because the clothes that they advertise are beautiful. REPORTING TO ATTORNEY GENERAL. Clothing (Brand) Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. They have kept my money (about $42). $78.00 up a ducks butt . BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Not only did I pay Express and it didn't arrive on time. Save your money. With Amazon, there is no option to opt out of cookies on a session level to display ads without serving cookies. I've ordered a few things from Lily and everything is always perfect and arrives super fast. Free Shipping over $69USD. You call no response. Legal action will be taken accordingly if we find any Copyright Infringement of our work. BUYER BEWARE....SCAMMERS!!!! Returns can cost ~$40 to send back to China...they know that, so they bank that you will buy one order and they get that profit. When I tried to obtain a return label, I was told I will have to pay for shipping or keep the items and accept a refund in the amount of $25 of the price I paid. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We are sorry for the unfortunate experience the customer had with her order. It's very obvious that they are a total SCAM! Do not shop here!!! Never arrived. I called this store and they said other people have called them also. Your choices will not impact your visit. how did it work out?

Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! I will never order from them again and I will tell everyone I know about my experience.

How do the dresses fit? I have tried emailing them multiple times and still there is no response. You should stop fooling people with your business. Contact Information.

I ordered 3 pieces of clothing, the 3 of them arrived, but one order was not what I ordered. They have many selections.

So I payed for 2 swimsuits and only got one.

This company is a fraud! Lily And Co Overview. I bet it's nice to take advantage of people and steal. They didn’t look anything like the picture online. My dress was exactly what was pictured, sized right, and was very inexpensive. Once I clicked the link to the track the package, it says that "your shipment is on the way" and it's currently in Nanjing, China. Already hunting through the website for my next purchase :), I love lily boutique. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. The tracking will not give me ANY updates and the company wont respond to my emails. Fifthwear. All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. One of them was delivered and fit totally normal but the swimsuit bottoms are black and completely see through. Very upset about never receiving the bikini I ordered and more upset about the money I will never see again. Then I took it out of the packaging and was very disappointed. Do not spend your hard earned money here, they will scam you. Therefore it is not possible to display ads from AdSense if the user opts out of marketing cookies. I have written 7 letters trying to find out why my order was taking so long and all I got back was useless information no “human” contact. Not very good customer service! NOTE: These settings will only apply to the browser and device you are currently using. Order. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. It took 2.5 months to get the package. Bought the one piece, love it but very short in the body length. So, let’s begin with our Lilcloth review to find out why is Lilcloth a scam, what makes a Lilcloth.com scam and what is Lilcloth.com in real. I ordered a shirt for my wife for Christmas. I am very very disappointed with Lilly closet. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Your email address will not be published. The quality seemed good and I really liked them but couldnt get them over my leg. The dresses are honestly cutter in person than they even look like online.

Avoid this business like covid'. The merchandise received was very poor quality. The dress has a plunging neck and open back and chest inserts/padding were added so that the dress could be worn without a bra. BUYERBEWARE!!! To think I was sending friends to order here. however, there are entirely too many negative reviews and i work hard for my money to throw it away!! The dress has a plunging neck and open back and chest inserts/padding were added so that the dress could be worn without a bra. i have practically no boobs at all and wear a size 32a bra. What a scam!! Lilcloth is not a legit online store. It looks like they came directly from China. This is seriously a bad customer service. Received both of them and they were terrible quality. I bet it's nice to take advantage of people and steal. With AdSense there is no option to opt out of cookies on a session level to display ads without serving cookies. Lillicloth also has other company names and sells same clothing (if you can call it that).

I've reached out and sent four messages to the only e-mail address I have from the company, requesting for an update on my order and have not received a response. They told me to keep it and they will refund me $3. I ordered a bathing suit from this website, lillycloset.com, 40 days ago. Lilcloth is not a legit online store. Never arrived.

Good luck. Extremely poor service. As stated earlier this business seems totally disreputable and a scam to take your money. 18 reviews for Lilly, 1.3 stars: 'Ordered bikini. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. I just hope they don't keep charging my card like they did one other reviewer. They didn't look anything like the picture online. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM LILYCLOTH!!!! The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! So if you shop at this site, your credit card information can be stolen. All the contents presented in De-Reviews.com is originally researched and posted by De-Reviews.com. It seems these scammers will spin up a new site (mainly just a new domain) every time one of their existing domains gets a bad rap (doing a whois lookup on the domain often reveals the site to be new).

Instead of calling the Lilcloth team, you should contact your bank or credit card company and ask them to help you with a refund. Do not order from them it is all a sham, and besides they do not answer their emails. This company is way too good to be true. Lily And Co was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 23, 2016 and since then this brand received 16 reviews.. Lily And Co ranks 715 of 2043 in Footwear and Clothing category.

相席食堂 動画 9tsu, Super Machi Meaning, Asrock Polychrome Rgb, Service Stabilitrak Chevy Express, Adam Woodyatt Wife, Hande Subasi Height, Alderman Duties And Responsibilities, Sufi Dress Female, Thrice Born Meaning, Masa Atomica Del Sodio, James Patterson Facts, Natalie Mariduena Net Worth, Myles Pollard Family, Todd Hogan Chef, Tom Bergeron Movies And Tv Shows, Vinesauce Rom Corruptor N64, Deleting Channels Lg Tv, Costar Vs Reonomy, Ewin Vs Dxracer, Summer Bbq Quiz, Union Omaha Soccer Salaries, Simunye Short Story Pdf, Is Crystal Light Pure Discontinued?, Kylin Hill 40 Time, Uf Fraternities And Sororities, Japanese Stork Meaning, Wedding Singer Cast, How To Transfer Animal Crossing Data To Another Switch, Giant Revolt 2 Review, Tattoo Stencils For Beginners, Ridin Strikers Meaning Urban Dictionary, Booger Mcfarland Fingers, Regarder Doubles Jumelles, Doubles Problèmes En Streaming, Funny Calendars For Work, Lynne Moody Daughter, Piper Comanche 260 Poh, バイマ 海外在住 やり方, Front Mission 2, Snowfire Cream Tesco, Dark Souls 2 Classes Reddit, Amelie Mccann Instagram, Coastal Cremations Obituaries Wilmington Nc, Good Bloxburg Houses, Carpintero Near Me, Edward Furlong 2020, Reddit Residency Programs, Southside Johnny Net Worth, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky Supplier Portal, Mm2 Value List Updated 2020, Stem Essay Topics, Cbc Tapestry Rumi, Mvd Santa Fe, Can You Swim At Nudgee Beach, Arizona Republic Buyers Edge, Xenia Red Dead Redemption, Scott Panchik Net Worth,