My son is very prepared for this fight. Lopez by KO/TKO/DQ: +500 This is a nice move by Top Rank (I hate the word “classy” used in sports media, but if I didn’t I might use it here), at a point where they really could have been super greedy and made this an exclusive event for high rollers with ridiculous ticket prices. which was around 4:00 am BST in the UK. He talks what he talks; he's very confident about it because he sees in me what no one else sees in me, yet.". "We've been right all these times and we're going to be right on this fight, too. Odds data updated every 30 minutes and are subject to change. Real or not: Canelo-GGG III in 2021? It’s a hugely anticipated fight for diehard boxing fans, and figures to be a bigger fight with the more mainstream or “casual” audience than you might expect, too, especially as it’s set to air on ESPN, and has been heavily promoted by the network. The father has an unending confidence in the son. He had fought 71 more professional rounds, 143 to Lopez's 72. He has been calling out Lomachenko for three years. There is no doubting the greatness of Lomachenko, but he is not a natural lightweight, and while he's still very much an elite fighter, after a long, storied amateur career, there are some signs of slight physical slippage. 30: Combined number of professional fights between Lopez and Lomachenko, the fewest ever in a unification bout in the four-belt era (since 1988). There's nobody else that we have to fight; this is the fight we have to fight to get all the belts, to be recognized as one of the best fighters in the world. Teofimo Lopez beat Vasyl Lomachenko by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest on Saturday 17th October 2020 at The Bubble, MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Report: Fury-Kabayel being finalized for Dec. 5, Stevenson offers to step in for Berchelt vs. Valdez, Ex-champ Broner jailed for contempt of court, WBC: Estrada must work out Sor Rungvisai bout, COVID-19: Povetkin, Whyte rematch postponed, Davis takes Santa Cruz's belt with uppercut KO, Mikaela Mayer wins first world title, Mario Barrios retains his and Regis Prograis returns with TKO win, Seances, tattoos and the unbreakable bond between Mikaela Mayer and Al Mitchell, Survey says: UFC fighters have no (good) answer for WBC boxers on 'Family Feud', Pound-for-pound: Teofimo Lopez Jr. turns rankings upside down, 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez-'El Gallo' Estrada rematch has the potential to be another classic battle, How former NBA star Nate Robinson ended up boxing on Mike Tyson's undercard, Real or not: Lopez-Lomachenko 2 will happen; Berlanga will soon cash in his KO streak for gold, Timothy Bradley on Teofimo Lopez: 'He kind of reminds me of a young Roy Jones Jr.', Boxing stardom fits Teofimo Lopez, the man who toppled Vasiliy Lomachenko, Loma-Lopez takeaways: Teofimo Lopez's victory gives boxing a boost, Berlanga needs a challenge, Mike Tyson, Manny Pacquiao among stars to react to Teofimo Lopez's win over Vasiliy Lomachenko, Arnold Barboza Jr. outpoints Alex Saucedo; Edgar Berlanga extends incredible KO streak, The remarkable KO streak of super middleweight Edgar Berlanga, 'Now I got to clean up your mess': How a father's words sparked the Lomachenko-Lopez feud. Through years of conflict and antagonization, individual paths to titles and finally a global pandemic, on Saturday, Vasiliy Lomachenko and Teofimo Lopez Jr. will step between the ropes to battle for lightweight world titles from all four major sanctioning bodies at the MGM Grand Convention Center in Las Vegas (ESPN and ESPN+, 7:30 p.m. With Miguel Berchelt out, Shakur Stevenson is willing to fight Oscar Valdez on short notice. He had the temerity to tell anyone who would listen that his son would defeat Lomachenko sooner rather than later. Limited number of fans to attend Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez Jr. Liam Happe . It figures to be a fan-friendly battle. A look into the feud between Lopez and Lomachenko (3:13), Ringside Seat: Lomachenko and Lopez ready for monumental lightweight unification fight, Real or not: Gervonta Davis is elite; Deontay Wilder's calendar will be wide open in 2021.

Kangaroo Dundee 2020, Will Chambers Salary, Sbf5 Polar Or Nonpolar, Koala Baby Bassinet 3 In 1, John Mulaney Take Your Epipen, Message Klem Parole, Tyler Eifert Net Worth, Demonyms For Cities, Golden Time Anime Episodes, Catherine Ritchson Wikipedia, The Flipping Formula Pdf, Nuclear Throne Walkthrough, Bretman Rock Cousin Kieffer, Why Are Hawthorn Wearing Black Armbands Today, David Garrard Wife, Reaction Of Alcohol With Pcl5 Mechanism, Nombre De Joueur Clash Royale 2019, Yuppie Psycho Endings Wiki, Vampire Last Name Generator, Bridget Hedison Funeral, Parkwood Entertainment Auditions, Kalinda Sharma Died, Substitute For Goat Meat, Facebook Random Picker, Wtsp Anchor Fired, Walrus Audio Monument V1 Vs V2, Raj Kundra Ex Wife, Mc12x10 6 Cad, James Acaster Happy With Your Smile, Lynden Gooch Jersey, Kemo For Cancer, Dr Poon Pickering, Fluffy Fry Bread Recipe, How Tall Is Jillian Harris, Olive Oatman Movie Jennifer Lawrence, 33 Year Cycle Astrology, Ryujinx Animal Crossing, Commas In Compound Sentences Worksheets 4th Grade, Amuse Me Movie, Stellar Age Forum, Laura Melissaco Instagram, How Much Are Gloves At Go Ape, Pfeiffer Syndrome Amiir Nelson Pictures, Redleaf Pool History, Reckitts Crown Blue Spiritual, Tdi To Subaru Adapter, Dana Perino Net Worth 2020, Catching Kelce Cast, Boone County Arkansas Police Scanner, How Tall Is Vin Diesel, Chunky Shrapnel Stream, Call To Post Ringtone, Asterina Starfish Trap, Pass, Merit Distinction Calculator, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Shooting Star Frequency, Sharon Rufo Wikipedia, Nanako Social Link, Gcse Art Coursework Themes, Wollaston Lake Ontario Fishing, World Painter Custom Trees, Irish Pitbull Terrier, Great White Tooth, Why Did Bo Rinehart Leave Needtobreathe, Monel Weld Overlay, A Thesis Needs To Be, Craig Bryson Ayr, Facebook Random Picker, German Wirehaired Pointer Puppies For Sale, Google Drive Kissing Booth 2, As Fast As Lightning Simile, Sage Miktrull 3, Dwarf Bunnies For Sale Near Me, Medea Quotes Justice, Ebitda In Resume, Is Yamato Tenzo, Ryzen 5 3600 Overclock, Atomic Dog Meaning, Myka Stauffer House Powell Ohio, Orange Fungus On Houseplant Soil, Malik Jackson Tallahassee Fl, Democrat And Chronicle Obituary Legacy, Dirt Bike Hard To Kick Start,