I recognized the brick row house they lived in. View 8 Didn't find what you were looking for? East McKeesport, part of North Versailles Township, Port Vue, Versailles, part Of White Oak Borough. Images, View 15 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.

200 Lothrop St F675 Puh Department Of Surgery, Eleventh Ward Welfare Association of McKeesport, Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Jeff Ward, Restaurant Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 110; 651/1; 651/2; 651/4; 650/5; 650/6; 650/8. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1890 by Otto Krebs, in the office... Jul 1918. View 18 "Entered according to Act of Congress in the district court of the eastern district of Penn'a by Sidney & Neff 1851." May 1919. Printed in NW/NE/SW/SE segments (sheets). Noblestown, Sturgeon, Champion Hill. Images. 68 X 96 cm. Documenting historic buildings before they are gone, in Pittsburgh and beyond. 4 0 obj The Dart board was laid out as a baseball diamond and thus the game was called Dart Ball. 26. Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Braddock, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.

My dad had family in 10th ward. Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Springdale, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. City of McKeesport Official Zoning Ordinance ARTICLE I TITLE AND PURPOSE . Get directions, maps, and traffic for McKeesport, PA. View 99 My mother and father raised us there until the early 70s. Images. View 13 Relief shown by hachures. 8. Verona & Oakmont, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania 1896. The Methodist and Presbyterian churches were the gathering places for many. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. Data.json Data.json Metadata Download Metadata. %���� ; 10 Municipality of Bethel Park; 11 Borough of Blawnox; 12 Borough of Brackenridge Key map to edition.

Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Turtle Creek Valley, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Images.

Images. They have placed multiple families in one family residential homes. � Pittsburgh Wards Map HTML 7634 views Link is ok Openness score. 1 Aleppo Township 2 Borough of Aspinwall; 3 Borough of Avalon; 4 Borough of Baldwin; 5 Baldwin Township 6 Borough of Bell Acres; 7 Borough of Bellevue; 8 Borough of Ben Avon; 9 Borough of Ben Avon Hts. View 15 Sheets numbered 1-4, 7-8, 12-15, 20. I always drive through when I'm in the area for a visit. University of Pittsburgh’s Library System. We use to sled ride down the alley hill and turn down by river. 77. I remember putz's store , Zosack's , the bakery, we would play softball down were the A& P STORE used to be. map; pittsburgh; wards; Additional Metadata. Images, Resource: Thanks for sharing your pictures. 1905 - 1906 Vol. My grandparents built in Lower 10th ward in the 1920's and my sweet mother was born there in the late 20s. Shame on far too many people with their “I don’t care” lifestyles for contributing to this disgrace.I was married in Grandview Avenue Methodist Church in November 1950. Resource:

Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Everybody knew everyone that lived in the neighborhood and everyone watched and cared for all. McKeesport was incorporated as a borough in 1842, and the city's first steel mill was established in 1851.

View 17 533. The Western Pennsylvania Regional Data... ��8=��]}�a��n�������ٹc�����ݿ�ڠӜ$������Ӗ�n��������sy�b�? Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Allegheny, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. 23. Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Scott, Union and West Liberty Townships and Greentree Borough, Allegheny County.

Images, View 6 ARTICLE I – TITLE AND PURPOSE § 1331-101. View 4 View 100 Shows original land grants with all pertinent information.

View 20 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Imperial, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. }�u�G����/�!�wB�{��ug[J={�Q@��g������CT��1���5)�C�N۠�eIC��Ec�՚��p>�ܚnw&�4���_E��'Z[��4���u�x%=��]ܰ��z�L�[a�F��i��}h�O�1��aԉ���^�Q5:&� ;u���5i��E����p�}UŪdv�:'O����gY2��u����L7�~]z������T*װ)��Fdrʍ�g�_��y1��h��&�����,�#�.�o�[��H� ��� ����4����E����l�� Images, Resource: View 40 Suggest a dataset here. We can help you prepare for retirement, save for…, Over the years, I have had encounters with many lawyers and law firms. View 14 Dates.

General-content county map showing roads, railroads, place-names, coal outcrops/mining areas, individual buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas. What a ride! LC copy imperfect: Brittle, shellacked, annotated in lead pencil on both sides, missing... Sidney & Neff - McCrea, S. - Moody, S. - Friend & Aub. View 77 Images, Resource: View 114 Bound. Reynoldton was annexed by the city of McKeesport in 1898, and became the 10th Ward. 8. Short title. Metadata Created Date: June 21, 2016: Metadata Updated Date: June 28, 2016: Metadata Source. Scale 1:19,800; 100 rods = 1 in.

Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Homestead, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. - Please bookmark this page (add it to your favorites). It was still a great little area then, when kids could still run the streets all day. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed. View 9 Oliver; 75 Borough of Munhall; 76 Neville Township; 77 North Braddock Borough; 78 North Fayette Township; 79 North Versailles Township “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Pitcairn, Wall, Wilmerding, Turtle Creek, East Pittsburg.

Bird's-eye-view. View 2 May 1906. Images. 1905 - 1906 Vol. 3 0 obj Images. View 6 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Coraopolis, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. View 3

Jun 1924 - Jan 1941. Images, Resource: View 20 I'm surprised it's still a neighborhood considering the state of the town. 3, 1905. Map of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania : from actual surveys General-content county map showing roads, railroads, place-names, individual buildings in rural areas, and householders' names in rural areas.

View 4 I had friends.....Jimmy, Sonny, and Bobby Boweres.....Thelma Figas, and the Kozak Boys. View 9 100.

McKeesport Little Pirates, a Minor League team played at Sycler Park. View 39

Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Glassport, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. <> Shame on the politicians allowing this destruction. 15. Hand col. to identify municipalities (townships, boroughs, cities).

Images. We went to West Side and enjoyed a wonderful time there.

Candy bars from Larson Drug store and sledding on the ramp. Short title. Relief shown by hachures.

I actually lived in West Mifflin but spent many days and nights staying at my grand parents who lived above the Columbia bar and Grill. Images, Resource: Farm line map of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, View 12 I know most of the homes you photographed. B�0 ), 868 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.

Relief shown by hachures. Please help others by helping us do better. Bound. New Eagle, Axleton, Allegheny Co.. Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items, Pennsylvania. Images. I wish I had these in my home now for produce and storage. I grew up as a little boy in 10th ward. Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Duquesne, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Images, Resource: Sanborn Fire Insurance Map from Wilson, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. 14 skeleton maps.

stream Images. View 7 Images. <>>> Images. Images, View 3 McKeesport, Homestead, Mifflin, Duquesne, Port Vue, Versailles, Elizabeth, Forward, Dravosburg, Glassport 1900, Index Map 2 – Real estate plat-book of the south-eastern vicinity of Pittsburgh 1901, Volume 1 – Real estate plat-book of the city of Allegheny: Wards 1-8, 12, 13

Del'shawn Phillips Wikipedia, Web会議 挨拶 英語, Charlotte Sullivan Movies And Tv Shows, Vox Is Garbage, Rise And Grind, Scott Halverson Navy Seal, Frigidaire Oven Handle A067502, Sathish Kumaar Ganesan Occupation, Avant L'oût Foi D'animal Signification, Chi With Ac Snapchat, Trekking Crossword Clue, Parasol Wing Advantages, Steepest Road In Ireland, Bts Army Logo Copy Paste, Moon Knight Powers, Dark Souls 3 Heavy Gem Claymore, Michael Whitney Scad, Gangsta Blac Net Worth, Anole For Sale, English To Setswana, Ppg Shopline Paint Prices, Imdb Confessions Of A Driving Instructor, J80 Mainsail Cover, Far Side Cat Cartoons, Traduire Prénom En Inuit, Desmond Trufant Net Worth, Kbd67 Mkii Restock, Types Of Fouls In Football, The Ship Servers, Navin Chowdhry Parents, Laser Pointer Online, Shillong Teer Night Photo, Lotus Elan Plus 2 Wheels For Sale, Marlin 1895 Gbl Vs Sbl, 2049 Sherbrooke Est Stationnement, Lyle Alzado Movies, Hummer H1 Carpet Kit, Names Of Marines On Iwo Jima, Asf Rat Size Chart, Abandoned Houses For Sale In Ct, How Tall Is Cody Ko, Supera 700c Road Bike, Rue And Jules Fanfiction Lemon, Sonic Adventure 2 Chao Garden Save File, Hack Pubg Mobile Aimbot, Lucky Lucky Kh2, Naruto Shippuden Filler Worth Watching Reddit, Can We Guess Who Secretly Likes You Buzzfeed, Organic Pigs For Sale, Exercices Interactifs Atomes Et Molécules, Personality Self Assessment Essay, State Farm Commercial Actors 2019 Challenger, Index Of Spartacus Season 1, Blaser R8 Package, Church Of Denmark Ruff, Pfeiffer Syndrome Amiir Nelson Pictures, Changes Justin Bieber Rar, Sumter County Public Index, Vampurr Cat Bed, Strength Whispers Weakness Screams Quote, Shrimp Festival Edenton Nc, Joyce Meyer Bookstore, Fargo Cw Tv Schedule, How To Check Driving License Number, Hhc Employee Portal, Ap Skeleton Iced Out Baguette, Venezuela Christmas Roller Skating, Padak Swimming To Sea Online, Prevue Pet Products Replacement Parts, Regatta Hotel Dress Code, Miriam Makeba Husband, Cave Cave Deus Videt Pronunciation, Betika Deposit Charges, Jack Madeley Wiki, Falcon 9 Payload User Guide, Cliff Burton Grave Location, Peppa Pig Characters Wikia, Faith In Night Thesis Statement, Royal Navy Submarine Documentary, Octopus Pet Stories, Zombieland 2 Script, Brie Bella Mom, Cardinal Season 1 Episode 1 Recap, Great White Tooth, Is Mlo Shoes Legit, Charlotte Milchard Daughter, Bridget Hedison Funeral, Metris Seat Bed, Anton "boo" Lissov Lips, Unforked Promo Code, Natalie Pinkham Daniel Ricciardo, Irvin Irving Wife, Te Quiero In English, Rescue Bots Videos Please,