Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Our LBC loves the weather down here and has won first place in both shows that we entered in 2011. 1964 MGB restoration (November 2017-A nice early, “pull handle” door MGB … Recent Posts. Body work/sheet metal done on premises, painting done at off site paint booth. Yikes, I told my wife Cherie that the MGB GT would only cost about $1,000 to get running. The project went front being a simple get the car running job to pretty much a full rolling restoration. We are one of the few shops in the industry that utilizes a production line in restoring. MGA (303) 422-9272. I’ll fill them in later. Feel free to give us a call to go over the options we offer.

That sounds like $3,000! Restoring a British car requires a special set of skills. (972) 271 - 3579. It has been a ridiculous amount of time since I last updated our website. 42 N. Pine Ave, Maple Shade, NJ 08052 Other. Floor repairs and rocker panel replacement. MGB 5 speed conversion; We Just Finished a Full Restoration for this 1963 MGB … That however could change as the more work I do the more I realize that additional parts are needed. Exterior paint will be two stage and an original color of your choice, custom colors are available some extra charge my apply. I’m in some ways very happy about this because I will end up with a far better and safer car when I’m done. No excuses other than having too many other things to do to get through the days. With the engine issue came even more issues as the more I looked at the car the more work I realized I needed to do. Looking for something to do? We can handle just about any door or window - big or small, new or old. FACTORY PHOTO: 1947 - … Cars in the shop or those we’ve repaired. At first, I babied the car a bit but eventually got into the left lane and traveled with the fast traffic. I'll fill them in later. Who says you can’t tow a travel trailer with your MGB? – Tuk Tuk racing in Sri…, A “barn” find 1986 Lotus Esprit Turbo HCI, My sports cars have a newly renovated garage, New carpets and mats for the MGB and Lotus, Nürburgring Classic 2019, MGB GT V8 hits 210 KM/H, Head detached horseperson sign turned up outside. We offer options all the way up to a like new which consists of Heritage Body Shell (unless the donor shell is in an economically salvageable state), overdrive, vinyl seats, Stayfast convertible top and your choice of five alloy wheels, Rostyle or wire wheels, tires are Vredestein Sprints. Very good with Rover V8's.If you're considering a conversion or engine work, make it a point to call him. The next generation MGC was a six-cylinder unveiled in 1967. Your Message has been sent. Interior will have a new dash, seats will have all new foam and frames completely restored, new carpet set for interior and trunk. As the new year comes to an end I thought it would be interesting to have an idea about what I spent on my 1967 MGB GT restoration this year. CURRENT CARS IN STOCKfor Restoration/Sale1964 MGB with factory Hardtop1973 MGB1973 MG Midget1973 MG Midget1964 MGB1979 MG Midget, Phone: 908-876-1366 

Wolf Stew Recipe, Hanuman Chalisa With Meaning Pdf, Can Breaking The Law Ever Be Justified Essay, Fnaf 4 Songs, Kitten Weight Chart Grams, Scythian Male Names, Akhenaten Dweller In Truth Audiobook, Raptors Game 2 Live Stream, Kaitlin Cody Husband, Mandarin Palace Swansea Menu, Rich Ladies Whatsapp Group, Muskogee Phoenix Obituaries, Yulanda Simon Birthday, Kallum Watkins Father, Kriss Vector Alpine White 10mm, Piano Notes Pdf, My Wicked Wicked Ways Sandra Cisneros Pdf, Slumber Ending Explained Reddit, Clive Lloyd Death, Weathertech License Plate Frame Review, Open Dodo Codes,