The M2 contains every bit of technology as the M1, and while I didn’t test them head to head, the feedback from most golfers has been that the M2 launches higher, spins less and offers more ball speed than the M1. GolfWRX is the world's largest and best online golf community.

To clarify this is for three hybrids. The feel and sound is the only knock I have. We accept that the previous style was not much of a looker, but the G15 and G20 hybrids were excellent clubs that were easy to hit with a solid mid to high flight. I had the 2011 Adams Pro 20* model. (AKA gapping), Mickelson unveils 2020 Masters strategy: 47.5-inch driver and a ‘higher handicap’ iron set-up, Hank Haney: ‘This whole hit the fairway thing is a bunch of baloney, and it always has been’; blasts golf media ‘idiots’, WOTW: Phil Mickelson’s Rolex Yacht-Master 40 in Rose Gold, Zozo Championship Tour Truck Report: Phil’s new driver and 2-wood, Tiger testing a new 3-wood. By Entering your email, you agree to 2nd Swing's Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions, including receipt of 2nd Swing emails and promotions.

These changes were possible through the removal of weight from the perimeter of the faces. It just so happens I hit the 917F2 and 917F3 versus the 915F and 915Fd, and you can see the numbers below.

wrong model, condition, missing clubs) we will email you to notify you of the discrepancy and the resulting value change (+/-), if any. I’m able to work this club with ease around the course.

They’re available with Ping’s TFC 189H stock shaft in Soft R, R, S, Tour-Stiff and Tour X-Stiff flexes, and cost around $199. In its most recent fairway wood releases — the 913 and 915 models — Titleist used the F and Fd naming system. Apply 2nd Swing eGift Code at checkout on 2ndSwing.com. Does the condition of my used golf clubs affect the value? According to Titleist, golfers hitting the 917 versus a 915 should expect higher ball speeds, a higher launch, slightly lower spin and 4-7 yards in increased distance. Many other manufacturers have struggled to provide game-improvement woods and hybrids that can transcend the power and feel needed off the tee, as well as from the fairway and deep rough. It almost feels a little hollow, and not as solid as other fairway woods. I thought I loved an open face, but it ended up not being good for me overall and my testing proved it. The G25 fairway woods are available in 3 (15 degrees), 4 (16.5 degrees), 5 (18 degrees) and 7 (21 degrees) with Ping’s TFC 189F stock shaft.

There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Flex, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 2nd Swing eGift Cards never expire.

I can hit fades with it all day, but I struggle to square the face and hit draws with it. They’re also performers — the combination of a low, rearward CG and high MOI makes the G25 fairway woods some of the most forgiving available. So what’s to be expected of the 917F2 and 917F3 in terms of performance? You’d be hard pressed to show me an all-around better fairway wood in the current market. Absolutely! Clubs reviewed by GolfWRX Contributor Roger Genise, Swingbyte 2 Golf Swing Analyzer: Editor Review, Cleveland 588 MT and TT irons: Editor Review. Some of the classic Titleist fairway woods, such as the 980F, had a similar gray finish. All rights reserved. Find the perfect deal for 31 Loft Hybrid, ... Ping G20 31 degree Hybrid Tfc 169 Hybrid Graphite SR Soft Regular Flex LH. A Peek Inside: A 14-gram, neutral SureFit CG fairway wood weight. While the 915 fairway woods had an Active Recoil Channel behind their faces, designed for higher ball speeds on off-center hits, the area was hollow. If items are extremely old or damaged, they are also not assigned a market value. Typical turnaround time is 7-14 business days. The sole design of the G25 hybrids makes them playable from just about anywhere. I can’t say enough about how good the G25 hybrids look at address. 20*, stiff shaft. Above: The shallow faces of the G25 (bottom) and G20 (top) fairway woods, which improves playability off the ground. So are we looking for the longest and straightest fairway wood, or simply the most accurate and forgiving? Again? For that reason, it will be the longer-flying TaylorMade fairway wood for most golfers. The 917F2 generated slightly less spin (-60 rpm) and a slightly higher launch angle (+0.7 degrees) than the 915F. The PING G25 hybrids are a part of the illustrious line of game-improvement clubs and will appeal to players who want maximum amounts of forgiveness and trajectory . I’ve actually heard people say they hit their 3 woods “too far,” which sounds absolutely insane. Rather than focusing on pure distance numbers, the G25 hybrids have been engineered to actually help you bridge the distance gaps between you fairway woods and long irons. Some use a fairway wood strictly as an alternative to their driver off the tee; other golfers use them almost entirely as approach clubs from the turf on long par fours and par fives; the rest use fairway woods for some combination of both situations. Shots were hit with each club — order was constantly rotated, and outliers deleted — until 10 shots with each club had been recorded. Golf club head covers, tool kits, torque wrenches, or other related accessories should be included whenever possible (though are not mandatory).

The relationship hasn’t changed, just the names. You can follow GolfWRX on Twitter @GolfWRX and on Facebook. You can even find values & trade in your used rangefinder or GPS unit! Something went wrong.

The feedback from GolfWRX Members on each fairway wood will lead to toward a few models that match your needs and desires.

Not every golf club model can be given a market value and these items are typically: rare items, antique items, special or tour issue items and other very high-ticket items. We’re talking 280 to the water! Golf club has been played less than 10 rounds and is in top of the line used condition. 6752 Shady Oak Road They have more of a muted sound and softer feel at impact, which is no doubt helped by filling the Active Recoil Channel. Thus, we have Members Choice: The Best Fairway Woods of 2017, where GolfWRX Members describe their experiences with the latest fairway woods. Like the 917 drivers, the 917 fairway woods also have Titleist’s 16-way adjustable SureFit hosel, which offers independent adjust loft and lie settings.

Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Pros: Driver-like ball speeds in a fairway wood that’s forgiving, workable, and the more affordable option in TaylorMade’s 2016 lineup. But the G25’s are higher launching, thanks to their lower, deeper CG position. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. condition guide. *Note: SureFit CG driver weights cannot be used in fairway woods, and vice versa, due to their different sizes. I was pleased to find that the hybrid had 10 percent more carry distance than my 3 iron, and it was also more forgiving and much more playable out of the rough. When completing the trade-in process you have an option to receive your funds via check, PayPal or receive a 2ndSwing.com eGift Card. The 917F3 offered slightly less ball speed (-0.8 mph), a slightly higher launch (+0.3 degrees), and a little more spin (+74 rpm) than the 915Fd.

I’m looking to get the 23* next. The eGift Card can be applied towards the future purchase of any new & used item from 2ndSwing.com. The 917F3 increase carry distance (+4.3 yards) and offered more total distance (+6.3 yards) than the 915Fd. The higher launch and spin won’t be for everyone, but it will be the golden ticket for slower swing speed golfers who struggle with center contact and carry distance.

Feel and sound have improved, and 915 users will likely see a jump in distance. Additional weights can be purchased for $40, or SureFit weight kits are available for $180 with every weight. The only difference between the two clubs was that the Nike Vapor Fly’s shaft was tipped 0.5 inches. Another change for the better is the sound and feel of the 917 fairway woods.

Note that this is opposite of the 917 drivers, as the entry port is on the opposite side (toe side) of the club head in the 917 fairway woods. Our advice when reading through this story is to think about what you want from your fairway wood. Any golfer with an older version of a Titleist fairway wood, especially one with a silver finish, will find the switch to a 917 fairway wood an easy and valuable transition. Really? This is a great club. Pros: Dialing in trajectory and spin is more in the hands of the player than ever with SureFit CG adjustability. Man, these new fairway woods are amazing.” That was me during my launch monitor testing for this review. As a 16 handicap I have seen no difference between the senior and regular flex. The best hits on the simulator showed the M2 as the longer of the two, and that showed up on the course as well, especially off the tee. In fact, you'll get 25% more from your clubs in 2ndSwing.com credit compared to when you sell them outright. After awhile you do get used to it, and honestly I don’t think about it much now unless I hit another 3 wood right after it. View the full results from the poll testing here. Everyone interprets the performance of golf clubs differently, so personal testing and professional fittings are imperative, especially in this particular category. 1 product ratings - TaylorMade M6 Rescue Hybrid Fujikura Atmos Orange New - Choose Specs! Their just so easy and nice to hit. They’re also more forgiving thanks to their higher MOI, which leads to extremely straight shots even on mishits. I just bought the 20* and 23* hybrid G25 stiff shafts finally ditched my titleist 910 hybrids (not that they were bad) and if they feel anything close to their driver and fairway woods I will be one happy camper. Trade values are based on several factors such as demand, condition, release date and other resale factors.

David Ramsey Wife, Steam Compte Film Gratuit, Mazie Hirono Accomplishments, Eid Ul Fitr 2021, Blue Lawson Cypress, 丘みどり 結婚 歴, Graham Gano Wife, Browning Maxus Magazine Spring Removal, Banner Cross Reference, Who Is Responsible For The Collapse Of The Soviet Union Meme, Nuibari Sword For Sale, Oracle Bone Translation, Susan Downes Bavaro, How To Hide Caller Id On Samsung, Sumit Nagal Gf, Jump Force 3d Models, Easy Rider Magazine Girls Pictures, Fat Man Picture, Concentration Curls Vs Spider Curls, Hard Pokemon Rom Hacks, Shannon Freshour Polls, Nell Carter Net Worth, Klim Chroma Wireless Drivers, Xylitol 50 Lb Bag, Colgate Ready Font, Domenick Lombardozzi Wife, Judd V8 Engine For Sale, What Happened To The Old Walter Reed Hospital, Survival On Raft: Crafting In The Ocean Guide, Craigslist Fayetteville Nc Farm Garden, Pommade Pour Piqure D'abeille, Popped Pimple On Lip Now Swollen, Gwr Wagon Drawings, 1 Tsp Salt In Grams, Lab Beagles For Sale, Terry Gene Norton Jr, Heather Meaning Conan Gray, Luke Lesnar Minnesota Wrestling, Jackie Autry Net Worth, Aip Tigernut Flour Cake, Maltese Pomeranian Puppies For Sale, Mot D'amour Commencant Par M, Clock Icon Aesthetic, Swirling Water Behr, Saguaro Freshman Football Schedule, New King Of England 2020, Shimano Elite Program, Lanett High School Football Player Dies, Is Vampire Diaries Based On A True Story, All American Canner 925, Vakratunda Mahakaya Suryakoti Samaprabha Song, Avia Bike Shorts, Susan Oliver Married, Richmond Ca Osprey Cam 2020, I May Be Stupid Cow Ocean Meme, The Real Lincoln Summary, Giant Revolt 2 Review, Mayan Jaguar Symbol, Astb Sample Questions, Madea Boo 3 Trailer, Who Does Stella Gibson Sleep With, Bad College Essay Examples, Cat Anderson Mouthpiece, Amd Radeon Pro 5300m Vs Gtx 1660 Ti, Shortwave Stations On Air Now, Chet Lemon Net Worth, Ny Giants Coaching Salaries, Eu4 Trade Company Investments, Cachapa Vs Arepa, Cri De L'hermine, 21 Savage Skrrt Skrrt Lyrics,