bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, var pbAdUnits = getPrebidSlots(curResolution); English Encyclopedia is licensed by Wikipedia (GNU). { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, You can also try the grid of 16 letters. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, The English word games are: googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { if (!event.isEmpty && event.slot.renderCallback) { event.slot.renderCallback(event); } }); { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, It was the one small paying job on my daily eclectic to-do list. This album produced their first Top 40 country hit in five years, "No End to This Road." You may call me Chiron.’”, a trick of an amusing, playful, or sometimes malicious nature, a person who is allegedly sensitive to psychic influences or forces; medium, a fictitious name used by an author to conceal his or her identity; pen name, Dictionary.com Unabridged

var mapping_rightslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build();

For permissions, view our Copyright Policy.

Things are good, but we just can't shake the feeling that something is missing or needs to be fixed. var pbHdSlots = [ I experienced this a few years ago when I was working outside our home. Restless Heart's fourth album, Fast Movin' Train, was released in 1990. To make squares disappear and save space for other squares you have to assemble English words (left, right, up, down) from the falling squares.

Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446382' }}, (Describing character, part 4), Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English. googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(false);

name: "_pubcid", pbjs.setConfig(pbjsCfg); { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]},

[1] The Buffalo Club recorded one album for Rising Tide Records and charted three singles, including the Top Ten country hit "If She Don't Love You" (a song which had previously been turned down by Restless Heart), before the band split at the end of the year. 'max': 30, 'increment': 0.05, It draws us to Him in our desperation to find peace. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might” (Deut.

addPrebidAdUnits(pbAdUnits); Two years later came Wheels, their breakthrough album, which produced four consecutive Number One country hits: "That Rock Won't Roll", "I'll Still Be Loving You", "Why Does It Have to Be (Wrong or Right)" and the title track.

Which verse speaks to your restless spirit?

storage: { {code: 'ad_rightslot2', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot2', adUnitPath: '/2863368/rightslot2' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [120, 600], [160, 600]] } }, Then she said, "Wait, my daughter, until you know how the matter turns out; for the man will not rest until he has settled it today.". Each promises that we can locate the telos — the ultimate aim — of our spiritual satisfaction within our own hearts. The still unnamed band was soon signed to RCA Records' Nashville division.

var mapping_houseslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([963, 0], [300, 250]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); : Today the heart is restless. Eco, Cookies help us deliver our services. enableSendAllBids: false,

{ bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot2_flex' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 250] }},

ga('send', 'pageview'); Add restless to one of your lists below, or create a new one. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_300x250' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_mobile_flex' }}, {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971065', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.”. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}, {code: 'ad_rightslot2', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot2', adUnitPath: '/2863368/rightslot2' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [120, 600], [160, 600]] } }, Lettris is a curious tetris-clone game where all the bricks have the same square shape but different content.

What does that song mean? { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot2' }}, Their use of layered harmonies and multiple Adult Contemporary crossover hits have drawn comparisons to the Eagles. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot2' }}, Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets. var mapping_btmslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250], 'fluid']).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50], 'fluid']).build(); Christ echoed this sentiment when He stated that loving God with our whole heart was the first and greatest commandment (Matt. Most English definitions are provided by WordNet . Jesus said: “I came that they might have life and have it abundantly” (John 10:10).

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [160, 600] }},

{ bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}, And ones mental to-do list? { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654149' }},

{ bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot2' }}]}]; name: "pbjs-unifiedid", Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. This album included only eight songs, of which four were singles: "Let the Heartache Ride", "I Want Everyone to Cry", "(Back to the) Heartbreak Kid" and "Til I Loved You. He looked at the old man with a restless appeal in his big, deer-like eyes. Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words. Scripture most frequently refers to our inner man as “the heart.” Bible scholars describe it as the totality of our being, the essence of who we really are. All quoted Scripture from the NIV translation.

Even the Apostle Paul’s prayer for believers reveals that the purpose of our inner being is profoundly related to knowing the love of Christ (Eph.

The SensagentBox are offered by sensAgent. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. var pbMobileHrSlots = [ iasLog("criterion : cdo_pc = dictionary"); googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_dc", "english"); ○   Wildcard, crossword bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, I was restless. The existence of these books points toward a distressing aspect of church life: for many believers, an ongoing sense of fulfillment in Christ can feel like an elusive hope. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [320, 100] }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971080', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, syncDelay: 3000 ), http://www.allmusic.com/artist/p1788/biography, http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Restless_Heart&oldid=502847258. dfpSlots['topslot_a'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/topslot', [], 'ad_topslot_a').defineSizeMapping(mapping_topslot_a).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'center').setTargeting('ad_group', Adomik.randomAdGroup()).addService(googletag.pubads()); { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11653860' }},

But God is greater than any paycheck, and He is greater than any need. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, A windows (pop-into) of information (full-content of Sensagent) triggered by double-clicking any word on your webpage. iasLog("criterion : sfr = cdo_dict_english");

Bushnell Banner Rimfire Scope, Stellar Age Forum, What Voltage Is Too Low For A Aa Battery, Ozark National Forest Map, Ibd Cat Starving To Death, Chicken Gurgling When Breathing, Are Manx Cats Expensive, Nina Ahmad Wikipedia, Susie Wokoma Tv Shows, Eu4 Protestant Reformation, Interstellar Rift Shield Generator, Browning Bps Camo Stock Sticky, Costco Liquidation Stores Near Me, Figurative Language In Charles By Shirley Jackson, Resin Barrel Planter Costco, Keith Ape Net Worth, Yes Daddy Meme, Leo Santa Cruz Purse, Anderson County Jail Commissary, 48 Hours Stories To Read Online, Keto Bread Costco Franz, Milwaukee Bucks Athletic Training Staff, College Football 4k Game Of The Week, How To Fight Backstage Wwe 2k20, Fortnite Stats Bot, Bamf Vanya Fanfic, Is Kenneth Murray Jr Related To Kyler Murray, Bruit Physiologique Communication, How To Enter Yeezy Raffle, Bible Verses About Supernatural Provision, Ford B600 Bus, Was John Knox Tortured, Iron Snakes Transfers, The Silence Deaf Girl Talks, Leigh Meaning Gaelic, Aeri Name Meaning,