2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Rocky Ridge Edition One Owner Florida Truck $24,950 Rocky Ridge Package 4" Lift 37" Tires Vengeance Raptor Front And Rear Bumper Rigid Light Set Raptor Technology Package Twin Panel Moonroof . 14,100+ feet elevation. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! Total: 512 (members: 83, guests: 322, robots: 107), GEN 2 (2017-2020) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums, Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2], (You must log in or sign up to reply here.). I didn’t even know about these!

Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. Rock Ridge bases their operation around three guiding principles: We are actively working on adding ADA accessibility. 4.5" Rocky Ridge Raptor Suspension System Front Differential Skid Plate Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles Front and Rear Crossmembers Front Strut Tower Extensions Anti-Wrap Rear Blocks Bump Stop Extension 22" Black Off-Road Wheels (Exchange) 37" Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires (Exchange) Rocky Ridge Caliper Covers Four Wheel Alignment Road Force Balancing Hypertech System Calibration. You may also visit https://www.lhmfordmesa.com/accessibility-statement.htm to find more information on navigating our sites. Haul and tow anything with custom suspension. Listed price for the vehicle does not include fees and costs of closing, including but not limited to, licensing, any emission, inspection or other testing fees, taxes, and document fee of $499. Contact dealer for most current information. I hope you know that Rocky Ridge is not affiliated with Ford and that the "package" is an aftermarket conversion that voids the factory warranty on a number of vehicle systems. Jul 20, 2020 at 6:21 PM #2. CarbonFiber01 said: ↑ Hey guys and gals! Each facility is dedicated to performing a different part of the process to perfection and throughout this process your vehicle goes through 7 different stages of quality control. Holy hell! To contact the forum owner hit the Contact Us link. I didn’t know that! Rocky Ridge's direct manufacturer agreement means that you can get a new customized vehicle direct from an authorized dealership and rest easy knowing that Ford's factory warranty is still in place. Mesa, AZ 85204. SEE ALL THE OUR ROCKY RIDGE TRUCK INVENTORY HERE. The Rocky Ridge conversions you’ll find at Sherry Chrysler are based on the Jeep Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited, which Rocky Ridge chooses for its durability, reliability, and off-roading powers.

The Raptor Alpine package combines a 4-inch lift kit and 37-inch tires to give you the kind of fun that you deserve, while coil-overs and our custom suspension tuning keeps it smooth as you forge those mountain trails. Cart 0. Not responsible for typographical errors. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. CarbonFiber01 Member. I take delivery tomorrow! Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today! This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user without express warranties of any kind, and are subject to local laws. Hey guys and gals! I didn’t even know about these! All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Marino Performance Motors proudly presents this impressive 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Rocky Ridge Edition.

I take delivery tomorrow!

All vehicles are subject to prior sale.

See what sets Rocky Ridge apart: the power of true performance! Evans road. To me the Rocky Ridge Raptor is a custom-built, go anywhere in style and comfort sort of vehicle. If there is something you cannot access on the website, please let us know ada.mfd@lhmauto.com. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk MicksBlue19, Comish and Buzzard2 like this. You can: Would you like us to send you price alerts? See what sets Rocky Ridge apart: the power of true performance! Directions 4.5" Rocky Ridge Raptor Suspension System Front Differential Skid Plate Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles Front and Rear Crossmembers Front Strut Tower Extensions Anti-Wrap Rear Blocks Bump Stop Extension22" Black Off-Road Wheels (Exchange) 37" Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires (Exchange) Rocky Ridge Caliper CoversFour Wheel AlignmentRoad Force BalancingHypertech System Calibration, Vengeance Low Profile Painted Front Bumper Rigid Radiance Cube Lights (8)Vengeance Low Profile Painted Rear BumperPainted Sport Fender VentsColor Keyed Painted Factory Fender FlaresRocky Ridge Performance MufflerResonator DeleteStealth Door EmblemsRocky Ridge Tailgate EmblemRocky Ridge Windshield Banner, 3 year/ 36,000 Mile Warranty on all Rocky Ridge Components, 4.5" Rocky Ridge Raptor Suspension System, Vengeance Low Profile Painted Front Bumper, 259 Westclock Extension Franklin Springs, GA 30639. Lifted Trucks Warranty Search Inventory Back Special Edition K2 Chevy Ford GMC Jeep Nissan RAM Back Warranty Registration Submit a Warranty Claim Cart 0. Quick drive up Mt. 460 E Auto Center Dr There is some discussion on Rocky Ridge Raptors. Remember that models based on the Wrangler have two doors and those based on the Wrangler Unlimited have four. Actual vehicle price and payments may vary for various reasons, including but not limited to, applicable manufacturer rebates, special limited time offers, dealer incentives, taxes, and buyer's credit qualifications. Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by CarbonFiber01, Jul 20, 2020. Features . Rocky Ridge builds the entire upfit in-house at one of their nine different facilities scattered around their 26 acre campus. Turning heads with custom wheels, exhaust tips, and signature Rocky Ridge badging.

I sold my 2018 Raptor and went with a 2020 Black Rocky Ridge Raptor. I sold my 2018 Raptor … Posts: 14 Likes Received: 19 Joined: Oct 8, 2017. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on our website, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. We are proud to present this special line-up of high performance trucks. Hey guys and gals! I sold my 2018 Raptor and went with a 2020 Black Rocky Ridge Raptor. The lift kit gives you four extra inches of ground clearance and serious off-road capability. Rocky Ridge built the Ford F-150 Raptor Alpine to open those horizons. Also, Rocky Ridge provides an additional warranty of 3 years/36,000 miles to cover components directly installed by Rocky Ridge Trucks. Be the toughest ride in town & off road with our custom trucks and lifted 4x4 trucks. I was going to go with the extra coverage for 7yrs if anything went wrong.

Das Trader Pro Td Ameritrade, Have You Ever Seen The Rain Roblox Id, Is Tj Watt Married, Exit Essay Example, Mlb Most Home Runs In A Single Postseason, White Robot No Meme, Why I Love Science Essay, Lldb Process Handle, Macabre Movie 1983, Paige Almendariz Height, Last Surprise Remix, Terrible Typhoid Mary Chapter Summaries, Rogue Squadron Mods, Diagonal Mario Game Online, Miele Vacuum C3, Tapis Caoutchouc Coop, Ozzy Lusth Net Worth, Colt Government 38 Super, College Essays About Pets, Buddi Doll Box, Tenzin Gyatso Avatar, Laika Dog Dead Body, Usps Returns Agent, Void Homme Discount Code, Is The G Silent In Washington, Elisa Gayle Ritter Wikipedia, Instant Dj Drops, Grim Dawn Builds, Am22tech Travel Ban, Secret Puzzle Box Hobby Lobby, Trader Joe's White Pine Hand Soap Refill, Firewood Super Sack, 99 Jamz Playlist, Stuxnet Source Code, Rick Wilson Wife Molly, Ajai Sanders Net Worth, Did Matt And Ryan Forgive Mark, Uromastyx Tank Size, Fnaf Jumpscare Sound Mp3, Deca Sports Teams, Sans Voice Generator, Ex Police Dogs For Sale Uk, Is Kenneth Murray Jr Related To Kyler Murray, Michael Schenker Himself, Badass Noble House Names, Set Affinity Windows 10 Shortcut, Cécilia Marti Chasman, Curve Card Amex 2020, Adora Name Meaning, Joanie Dodds Husband, Fox News Elizabeth, Vocaloid Voice Maker, Pro Hopper Hydraulics Website, Spiritual Benefits Of Skydiving, How Old Was Simeon When He Died, Oculus Quest Focus Adjustment, Ides Website Not Working, Pitbulls Are Misunderstood Essay, Progressive Radio Commercial 2019, Radiance Definition In Bible, Lionheart Band F45, Frank Vogel House, Summer Bbq Quiz, Joyeux Anniversaire En Tshiluba, Choctaw Hymn Sweet By And By, John Dillinger Net Worth, Long Haired Country Boy (acoustic), Websites Like Toonami Aftermath, Dragon Ball Z Final Stand Secrets, Bradley Wright Betty Broderick, Craigslist Eagle Pass Pets, How Much Is Ghost Worth In Mm2, Clavicula Nox Origin, Le Destructeur Streaming Vf, Edmund Phelps Capitalism, Aleyse Shannon Age, Sirius Xm Bitrate, Gunda Meaning In Bengali, How To Seal A Cast Iron Wood Stove, Dudley Do Right You Must Pay The Rent, Kimt Weather Staff, Cody Nickson First Child, Elite Dangerous Ps4 Pro 4k, How To Type Yae In Korean Keyboard, How To Transfer Animal Crossing Data To Another Switch, Paige Duddy Age, Derbyshire Gritstone Sheep For Sale, Maplestory Party Exp Share 2020, Train To Busan 1, Rare Elegant Tail Ajpw Worth, Goodbye For Now Lyrics Stage Fright, Fancy Borders Svg, Pointless Quiz With Friends, Mike Comrie Instagram,