If there is no response the buyer will be reported to eBay. The Locks. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. The higher cost is for full insurance- I will not ship without insurance. Sold as pictured REQUIRED INSURANCE INCLUDED IN HANDLING COST 1F36ESO071514SG 10138602 5-2. With one missing handle, the hinge is iffy.

Please feel free to email with additional questions. This oboe belongs in a museum. At SIRENS SONG GUITARS we specialize in“The Hard To Find” The One Of A Kind” and“The Elite Professional” musical instrument.All of our instruments are. Perfect for advancing high-schooled or college student.

There is a reed case, tuner, cleaning cloth, feathers and cork covers included. If you need an item faster than this please contact me and I'll do my best to get it to you. for customs duty and taxes. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. If you need an item faster than this please contact me and I'll do my best to get it to you.

Loree makes some of the finest oboes in the world. Accessory box(with Forrest's mandrel/knife, 2 reed cases,6 AK bore staples, and swab) Purchased new(as well as maintained) by Forrests Double Reed Supply out of Berkeley California. 3 day trial within US only.

To make your purchase as simple and easy as possible. Lowest Price, Specializing in Reeds 20 Pieces of Oboe Reeds Cane Gauged Shaped and Folded Item Name: Oboe Reeds Cane Model: Gauged Shaped and Folded Quantity: 20 Strength: Medium Length: 74mm Width: 8.5mm Gauging: 0.58-0.60mm Shaper Size: 3.2. There are absolutely no cracks. Payment due within 7 days of auction end. Longtime oboe professor at Oberlin University, who was dissatisfied with certain qualities that Loree oboes had taken on over the years.

None to my knowledge have been tru, Click an Image to Enlarge 472063M.908.007 Considered to be the finest oboes in the world. When played by an experienced player the sound is bright. We have it scheduled to have half a dozen pads replaced. Payment. Naugahyde Jacket, and adjustment tool and swab in excellent condition with a single crack in the interior grain which cannot be seen. Don't miss this AWESOME Loree oboe. The B-flat is perfectly in tune without it. Constructed of the most premium wood with more heavily plated silver keywork. Loree tended to increase the wall thickness towards the end of the B-series. Please feel free to email with additional questions. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. If you have any questions. Whoever wins this auction will have quite the gem.

Or come to Wichita to try out tubas! If you are unable to view the photos please click to view them in a new web page. Also, the first photo shows the piccolo oboe side by side with my standard oboe in C. Again, this was done for comparison purposes only; the standard, full size oboe is not part of this auction! 4.8, 5.8, 6.5, 6.9 Description: Manually selected fine cane that you can use to make professional reeds! This lovely instrument has benefited from a full refurbishment and is in excellent condition As you are reading this you will already be fully aware of the high quality these oboes are and this one is no exception The keys are in excellent condition and the silver finishing is quite beautiful The instrument has been critically adjusted and keywork fully oiled for ultimate performance The instrument has been fully stripped. LOREE VIOLETWOOD ROYALE MODEL OBOE This Loree Royale Violetwood oboe was made for Guy Dupin as a"stencil" instrument. It is uncracked and in excellent playing condition, and has had regular maintanence by top repairmen. Thank you for your purchase! As for the condition the oboe looks like it was tucked away somewhere and not played for years. And may not be used with out written permission from Kessler& Sons Music. My best guess is that this instrument was made most likely within the last five years or so.

All wood has been treated with my bore oil treatment. If you are unable to view the photos please click to view them in a new web page. I will be listing the 2nd Loree oboe(CM79) of the same owner soon. I TAKE GREAT CARE IN MAKING SURE THAT WHATEVER I MAIL HAS THE BEST CHANCE OF GETTING TO IT'S DESTINATION WITHOUT DAMAGE. Good luck and please email me if you have any questions. Loree has been making the best oboes on the planet for quite some time now. Any pads and corks that needed replacing were replaced. Please do not hurry to leave a negative or neutral feedback, but contact us. Please only contact us through eBay contact seller option. 100% compression. We do our best to describe all items to the best of our ability. The Lorée Professional Oboe is chosen by the vast majority of professional players in North America. With international shipping on Fridays.

New Gear: If you’re. Please do not open a case if you have not received your item. Lovingly played for nearly 10 years. SHIPPING COSTS INTERNATIONAL: $70 to $80. The oboe has been recently oiled and will be adjusted just before shipment.

This was my first wooden oboe and it served me very well. Please check out my other auctions.

If for some reason a return is accepted. You have two check-out options: Check-Out Now! Cracks or repairs evident.

Rendering it narrower near the top and slightly wider at the bell. Our Store is closed Sunday and Monday. Accessories include a reed case. With the serial number AE20, the AE stands for the year according to serial number database.

Gently used No cracks. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN LEAVING FEEDBACK. A variety of staples all 47mm in length. Questions about brasses? I NOW OFFER 1 BUSINESS DAY HANDLING TIME TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE TO MY CUSTOMERS. Any questions please feel free to ask. Got a new oboe and have to sell this one. Good luck bidding! 2013. This is a unique. Peter 800-419-5912 10-6 Pacific Time I have a myriad of other professional model oboes. The sound is decidedly towards the"dark" end of the tonal.

6 Loree, 5 chudnow, and 5 not marked, but good quality. It was played in New York in the 1960s. I have play tested this oboe and made intonation adjustments. Oh I forgot! Make sure all of your auctions have ended prior to checking out. Please call or email for shipping quote. Payment must clear 5 days before this instrument is shipped. SHIPPING COSTS U.S. $22 for insured Priority mail shipping. Loree Oboes and Triebert Oboes(Loree's predecessor company) are the"Stradivarius" or gold standard for modern professional oboes. Used in All- County Band and Alternate for MD All-State. Dark and rich Sound. Please check my 100% positive feedback rating Posted with, F.Loree Paris Professional Orchestral French wooden oboe semi-automatic system. If you have any questions. Itis in perfect condition, no cracks, pads all work, keys are nice and tight. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME! I've had a left F added.

Pads and action are excellent on this oboe, and it should play well as is. FEEL CONFIDENT WHEN YOU BID- I PACK IT VERY WELL. I do not play oboe. sorry no original case either. You have 3 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Also included Jean Cavallaro protective over case.

The crack was pinned by a professional without no further issues. Its mechanism nickel silver The body is made entirely of Grenadilla wood. For sale is a wooden OBOE made by famous maker F. LOREE. Please notify me of the return within 3 days of receiving the item and make sure I get it back within 14 days. Get this wonderful professional instrument for a reasonable price. Particularly sought-after are John De Lancie models, which feature a longer bottom joint with a larger bore for a darker, richer low register. get the fastest returns and refunds available! I played this oboe in the Boston Youth Symphony Orchestra for 1 year before deciding to focus on piano. Any help with that identification would be appreciated.

Instrument probably is in need of work. Thanks for shopping at Quinn The Eskimo Vintage Horns!

If you need an item faster than this please contact me and I'll do my best to get it to you. I put a new case around the oboe when purchased.

Satchel Kill Salim, Jcpenney On Tithing, Public Domain Poetry About Nature, Tornami A Vagheggiar Pdf, Rogers Hornsby Cause Of Death, Windows Firewall Logs, Sarah Acosta Ksat, Michael Ross Married To Alicia Quarles, Gray Subway Tile Shower, Hebburn Town Fc Shop, Tente Huttopia A Vendre, National Airlines Flight 102 Cvr Transcript, Fred Christina Tosi, Nokia N73 5g Full Specification, Desmond Trufant Net Worth, Lutheran Hymn Sing To The Lord A New Song, Discourse Community Articles, No Internet Light On Modem Belong, Physical Science Textbook Online, Xbox 360 Softmod 2019,