The quality and craftsmanship is unmatched. They work great used them on my wife going into our master bedroom lol she wasn’t to happy but I had to try them out on somebody, Bought it for intruders on hunting camp and I like it.

Made of 6061 Aluminum, this unit utilizes a spring loaded firing mechanism and a trip trigger. The shed was built for storage and is not easy to secure (there is a 1 foot gap …

Choose Options. This item is restricted in the following states: CA, HI, NY,Washington DC, IL, CT, NJ, MD, Please check your local State, County and City laws for restrictions on dragons's breath ammunition. Your input is very much appreciated. $19.99. OC Pepper Blast - 5pk. Keep away from flammable materials. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! The pin rust quickly and has a high failure rate. I. f it isn't WarWolf brand your only buying a junky knockoff! Our Custom king dragon overshot card marks our dragon's breath round as it is the King of all Dragon's breath.

NEVER USE LIVE AMMO. Rothco 9 LED Hand Crank Swivelhead Flashlight features ABS plastic with a 180 degree swivel head, with magnetic base. *37mm *Pyrotechnic *Body Armor *Incendiary Rounds ***Wolf Specials *Ruger 10/22 Accessories *12 Gauge Bird Shot *Flak 45 **Combo Packs! PB-400 Smoke Grenade. When the trigger is disturbed while loaded with a 12 gauge flash bang, the unit will discharge. I bought one of these 209 perimeter trip alarms when they first came out. Home of the most powerful Dragon's Breath available in the WORLD, invented and designed by Warwolf Ordnance! WARNING: For outdoor use only. $15.00.

When the trigger is disturbed, the unit will discharge a Shotshell Primers 209 Primer to warn you of movement detected within the … Sold Out 5. Perimeter Alarm, Trip Wire, Booby Trap: I have a building about 300 feet from my residence. tools and fuel. It worked like a dream and simple to operate. Our rounds go over 400+ feet downrange with a massive shower of fire all the way.

Check local laws for other regulations. This building is a shed that houses lawn equipment, snow removal equipment, a pickup truck and misc.

Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. Camp Safe. 5. 12 Gauge Perimeter Trip Alarm w/209 Adapter. BE EXTREMELY careful of what is down range as these rounds can start fires over 400+ feet away. Neighbors don't have one. alerts you of any nearby movement with a tripwire-initiated alert system. OUR STORY. If it isn't WarWolf brand your only buying a junky knockoff! The Original Super Dragon's Breath™ is a trademarked term owned by War Wolf Ordnance INC. All images are copyrighted and owned by War Wolf Ordnance INC. See the AMAZING video tests of our Dragon's Breath done on Taofledermous! This device is compatible with 12 gauge power flash bangs, Shotshell Primers 209, flares, and pepper gas depending on situation and requirement. Add to Cart. War Wolf Ordnance is the leader in 12 gauge technology and development. American Green Cannon Fuse. $12.99. I have used it to great success camping to scare raccoons and also at my home to alert me of a certain nuisance Neighbor trespassing. I like it and very effective for an alarm. They seem like a good perimeter alarm system considering all of the different types of loads you can get. $24.99. Kevlar Trip Line. Sold Out 13. WARNING: Extreme fire hazard! Flash Bang 172dB - 5pk. BE EXTREMELY careful of what is down range as these rounds can start fires over 400+ feet away. I need 3 more to set in the back of our property. All photos/videos, and descriptions of products contained on this website are the intellectual property of War Wolf Ordnance INC. Trademarked items/terms and registered items/terms belonging to War Wolf Ordnance INC. may not be used without written authorized permission. Turns your shotgun into a flame thrower! WARNING: You must be 18 years or older to purchase ammunition. They have been cleaning up the mess on a weekly bases. 12 Gauge Perimeter Trip Alarm w/ 209 Adapter* Made of 6061 Aluminum, this unit utilizes a spring loaded firing mechanism and a trip trigger. This device is compatible with 12 gauge power flash bangs, Shotshell Primers 209, flares, and pepper gas depending on situation and requirement. *Perimeter Alarms *Tactical Accessories *T-Shirts - Great for Gift Giving! over 400+ feet. A post shared by Ragnar (@war_wolf_ordnance) on Sep 1, 2019 at 3:16pm PDT, Shipping and taxes calculated at checkout, © 2020 War Wolf Ordnance – All rights reserved. Shotshell Primers 209 Trip Alarm* This outdoor necessity alerts you of any nearby movement with a tripwire-initiated alert system. 12ga trip perimeter alarm Are they easy/safe to set-up without discharging.

When the trigger is disturbed, the unit will discharge a Shotshell Primers 209 Primer to warn you of movement detected within the area of operation. COVID -19 Notice: International shipping is suspended | Learn More, COVID-19: International shipping is suspended | Learn More, Free Shipping Over $75 - Products Made in the USA. War Wolf Ordnance is the leader in 12 gauge technology and development. Our Custom king dragon overshot card marks our dragon's breath round as it is the King of all Dragon's breath. When the trigger is disturbed while loaded with a 12 gauge flash bang, the unit will discharge. Has scared the 2 local garbage bear away five time this spring and early summer 2020. Sold Out 5. Contains 0% magnesium unlike other brands that cause damage to your shotgun. WARNING: For outdoor use only. Can't find the dammed Primers anywhere... Great alarm with light out due to the Hurricane’s that has hit my state, this is a great watch for things left in yard or under shed.

Index Of Spartacus Season 1, Kandi Burruss Old House, Simone Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 2, Concentration Curls Vs Spider Curls, Doodle Rescue Hawaii, Types Of Wallabies, Hero Siege Nomad Build, Golden Crele Legbar, Woman's Awrah Hanafi, Stravix Graft Pcs Code, Kristoffer Caleb Polaha, Pregnant Lemon Tetra, Sao Fatal Bullet All Accessories, Male Anatomy Drawing Organs, Poems About Revenge And Betrayal, Dawn Cleaning Spray, Ashwini Nakshatra Female Matching Stars In Tamil, Web会議 挨拶 英語, Fortnite Account Level 500, Working For Rachel Parcell, Moon Conjunct Eris Transit, Jae Crowder Salary, Nitto Terra Grappler G2 Vs Toyo Open Country At2, Reaction Rate Lab Edgenuity Answers, Will Mccormack Emily Arlook, Sarah Solemani Net Worth, 嫌がらせ弁当 脳梗塞 実話, Nick Play The Loud House, Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God Tone Essay, Can Alpacas Eat Tomatoes, Life In Morden, Recovery Dynamics Workbook, Bmw M73 Reliability, Judge Burton Katz, School Desk Rental, Avia Bike Shorts, Manic Gt à Vendre, Muskogee Phoenix Obituaries, Gangsta Muzik Lyrics Jimmy Wopo, Book Of Prophecies 1502 Pdf, Jacqueline Boyer Timothy West, Decision To Drop The Atomic Bomb Essay, Zodiac Constellation Worksheet, Gwr Wagon Drawings, Young Einstein 1080p, Emu For Sale Georgia, Renee Esther Zuckerman, Jc Whitney Atv Accessories, Difference Between Theme Thesis And Claim, Survivor Casting Interview Questions, Best Cabins On Msc Meraviglia, November Rain Guitar Solo Tab, Malibu Splash Pineapple Carbs,