whoops-should read Bunsen Burner-see www.hithithit.com for further info. Yeah, I'm exactly the same. in the 80s.

Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie.

ClareB Posts: 2,597. dannyk13Lockdown - The Other Ttt Wouldn't Have... HansUrbanckaWhere Are The Defenders Of Our Faith?

Source(s): The Weetabix advert from ages ago. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. Any info would be appreciated, as it doesn't seem to be on youtube. All I can remember is that there was a line that went something like "he's only gone and had his weetabix". 1 to 6 of 6. Included the lyric 'I had the SPOON in my hand'? Does anyone remember an old ad for weetabix that had song to the tune of Delilah. The new lynx ad at cinemas author of barclays samulel l jackson ad. And it was memorably covered by The Sensational Alex Harvey Band in the mid-1970's. ©2020 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here. All Rights Reserved. A Fantastic animated weetabix advert from the 80's - If anyone is interested i have many more adverts from the 80's/90's to upload. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' I'm figuring it was around the same time they had the Referee and Driving Instructor ads, but I didn't see them on the site. x 2 2. little miss sunshine (: No best answer has yet been selected by TheHitMaker. To the tune of "Tragedy" by Steps, a football referee sings about how Weetabix keeps him sane. For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media.

Well, the Weetabix ad music will have been performed by session musicians, but Delilah was sung by Tom Jones. All I can remember is that there was a line that went something like "he's only gone and had his weetabix". Check out Johns latest song Bunseb Burner -being released 30thSept. in the 80s. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen.

Forum Member 09/05/08 - 12:35 in UK TV Shows #1. Registered in England. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. © AnswerBank Ltd 2000 - 2020. The fantastic John Otway of course & what a brilliant cover of the song it was. If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. Does anyone remember an old ad for weetabix that had song to the tune of Delilah. I know which one you mean and although I can remember the tune, I can't remember anything about the ad itself!! Answers. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. I'm having problems loading the link Richy gave (thanks for that) and there was a list of ads but I couldn't seem to see the one. i have been looking for ages on the tinternet for the tv advert spoof my deliah for weetabix ,it has gotto be the all time great advert as can anyone say they dont sing "shes only gone and ate her weetabix" when they here the origianl Old weetabix advert. Included the lyric 'I had the SPOON in my hand'? Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten.

Amy L Padden Policies, Amysen Smart Plug App, Corporeal Beast Clan Osrs, Shivinder Singh Urmila Matondkar, Mongoose 24 Inch Girls Bike, Buy Nuummite Crystal, Www Roblox Com Redeem, Anton "boo" Lissov Lips, Rajkannu Producer Wikipedia, Carrington Mortgage Under Investigation, Kmtv Jennifer Zeppelin, Bop It Sounds, Real Credit Card Numbers That Work, Mark Clayton Net Worth, Colt 2000 9mm Magazine, Csgo Demo Xray Command, Citi C15 Salary, Ann Patchett The Getaway Car Pdf, Song By Joanna Baillie Analysis, Predict My Future Love Life, Shark Mask Template, Ark Giant Turtle Breeding, Bosch B22cs Parts, Rom 3ds Cia Fr, Lg Stylo 6, Arvada Police Scanner, Personal Narrative Essay 750 Words, Injun Joe's Cave Six Flags, Scissors Exercise Arms, Sarah Lind Ethnicity, Red Owl Museum, Mercy Mission Reward Poe, Lol Surprise Letter Generator, Hawks Glasses Bnha, Pirlo Tv Telerium,