} } if (document.my_form.a765068.value == 0) { if (document.my_form.a765103.value == 0) { People drawn to water are typically thoughtful, loyal, and slow to anger. my_alert = ""; result = false; Some people are guided by certain elements over others. if (document.my_form.a765082.value == 0) { You may find that you are many of these things at the same time. Make a quiz or personality test and send it to your friends. Merry meet! People are not one element over another, but rather a balance of them all. my_alert = my_alert + "• 'When do you find yourself in the best of moods?

Tags: air, earth, element, fire, personality, quiz, water. (If you know what they mean, select None/Other)'\n";

document.getElementById(my_key).style.borderColor="gray"; for (var i=0; i Earth, Air, Fire, and Water (brought together by the fifth point on a pentagram, the Spirit) are as helpful as they can be dangerous. Within Wicca, we work with the four traditional elements. } '\n"; } Your bold spirit and ability to think outside the box shine through just like the bright light of a flame! Take this quiz and see! If you've always wanted to know what kind of witch you are, now's your chance! '\n"; Each of these elements has their own unique associations and properties, just like human beings. People are not one element over another, but rather a balance of them all. What overarching idea closely relates to your life and thoughts? result = false; People drawn to fire are typically friendly, enthusiastic, and ready to change the world. Find out the type of witch you are most like with Alison Davies’ handy quiz!. Through 16 questions it is possible to find your Wiccan element that you share the most qualities with. What do you believe courses through you body? } '\n"; '\n"; For instance, rain allows us to grow crops, but a flood can destroy entire cities. my_alert = my_alert + "• 'Last but not least, which of these five sense`s could you not live without? These answers may change throughout your life, you will always be growing and finding yourself more attuned with one element over the other. Are you passionate like Fire? result = false; What s your Wiccan Element quiz. .q_option_row {padding:5px; border:2px solid lightgray; border-radius:5px; margin:3px; cursor:hand; font-size:14px;} .q_image_td {padding-top:11px; padding-bottom:11px; padding-right:7px; padding-left:7px; width:100px;} } if (document.my_form.a765077.value == 0) { While these are both indeed Wiccan deities, they are by no means the end all and be all.