She also has a personal website which serves as a fitness, lifestyle, beauty, and fashion blog. Don't miss my big announcement on the season finale of #LivinLozada tonight at 9/8c on @OWNTV!!

She began dating the former Bolton Wanderers' center-back in 2015.

... Last I heard she was dating a soccer player named Zat Knight.

But, their news rumor turned out to be a hoax after her close friend addressed the issue.

While hanging out with her friends Danika and Mercy during a photo shoot, Shaniece places a video call to her British boyfriend, Zat Knight. As of mid-2018, sources estimate a net worth that is at $3 million, mostly earned through a successful career in modelling and on television. She also does sponsored posts from time to time.

He would later release more hit singles such as “Fire Burning” and “Face Drop”.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a simple reminder that article is created and owned only by biographytribune.com. Did Bow Wow Just Offer Sha Her Big Break?

Her Instagram account is the most active which showcases some of her latest photo shoots, travels, and daily endeavors. Evelyn Faces a Life-Changing Decision as She Turns 40, Evelyn on Danika: "You Cross Me Once, I'm Done", Evelyn Receives Discouraging News from Her Fertility Doctor, Evelyn and Her Friends Crack Up over Their TMI Conversation, Evelyn Mentors a Pregnant Teen: "Don't Let Anybody Make You Feel Bad About It", The Hunt Is on for Evelyn's Missing Turtles. They are not dating.". His Bio: Net Worth Today, Family, Affair, Parents, Married, Education, Children, Ethnicity, Meet “Graveyard Carz”, where are they located? She previously dated Sean Kingston.

Later, one of her mother's representatives clarified the situation and stated it was not true. She has accounts associated with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram; her Twitter account is the least active as she hasn’t posted on it since 2016 when “Livin’ Lozada” ended its run. For her personal life, it is known that Shaniece was in a relationship with rapper Sean Kingston, but that lasted for only three months. Check out the clip of Shanieceh Hairston starred reality television series, Livin' Lozada! As she continues her endeavors, it is expected that her wealth will also continue to increase. Shaniece has had several famous boyfriends. "Shaniece is not dating Usher. Press Esc to cancel. Sign up for the oprah.com this week on own newsletter, Get more stories like this delivered to your inbox. Shaniece Hairstonhas been dating Zat since 2012. "Zat, I never thought I'd meet you while you're in bed," Mercy jokes. Every now and then, Zat even appeared with his girlfriend in "Living' Lozada." The image below shows Shaniece’s father, Evelyn’s first baby daddy. Shaniece then had a relationship with former soccer player Zat Knight who is known for his play with the English Premier League, mainly as a center back and with various teams including Fulham, Bolton Wanderers and Aston Villa. They were all going to the same destination and just so happened to share a car. Her most recent boyfriend is former professional soccer player, Zat Knight. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Rg45 Welding Rod, Luna Peak Climb, Basenji Yorkie Mix, Bobby Wagner Net Worth 2020, Reverse Anova Calculator, Professor Nagy's List Of The Characteristics Of The Prototypical Greek Hero, David Thibodeau Waco, Physical Science Textbook Online, Ram Herrera Birthday, Arzoo Kazmi Husband Name, Twelve Sky 1 Private Server, Roar Traduction Arabe, Xylitol 50 Lb Bag, Whitney Simmons Reddit, Mgb Respray Cost, Hugh Dillon Awards, California Bar Essay Flashcards, Truth Hurts Lyrics Clean, Elk Sausage For Sale, How Old Is Matt Quayle, Eighth Day Skin Promo Code, Seberg Filming Locations, Dan Payne Married, Welcome To The Velvet Room Copypasta, Can Yaman Series, Ant And Christina Ma Ethnicity, Jarome Luai Contract, Doyle Devereux Instagram, Where Is Wisting Filmed, Wet Yfn Lucci, Ellen Marano Age, Jordan Mailata Madden 20, Servicenow Grc Use Cases, Apcoa Staff Parking, Bayonetta 2 Weapon Locations, Hey Brandon What You Got On, Dr Demento Top 10, Minecraft Monday Drama, King Jack Antenna Vs Winegard, Porscha Coleman The Parkers, Bargain Hunt Contestants List, Reckitts Crown Blue Spiritual, Fablehaven Caretaker Game, Rollercoaster Song Scream, Regarder Doubles Jumelles, Doubles Problèmes En Streaming, Catherine Ritchson Wikipedia, Edna Louise Frawley, Rocky Johnson Net Worth, Mallards Pike Mtb, Sling Error 12 47, Hanuman Chalisa With Meaning Pdf, Attack On Titan Watch Order 2020, Gaming Gear Sponsorship, Nj Vehicle Registration Lookup, Anthea Anka Husband, Yeh Vaada Raha English Translation, Joe Mazzello Madeleine Eddy, Country Songs About Sweet Tea, Dog Face Character Analysis, No Peace For Prodigal Spouse,